The Australian Technology Showcase (ATS) is designed to promote
leading edge, innovative Australian technologies globally. The ATS is a national program with
initiatives driven at the state level to help members increase export and attract foreign and local
The Queensland Government has been a keen supporter of the ATS since its inception in April 1997.
The focus of the ATS demonstrates the state government's commitment to the promotion of Queensland
science, engineering and technology internationally, and serves to increase awareness of Queensland's capabilities, world-class skills and technologies.
Membership of the ATS is reliant on the applicant's technology meeting certain criteria for eligibility.
A panel of independent experts rigorously assess all technologies to ensure they meet the stringent standards set.
CatchLog is a member of the ATS and for CatchLog to obtain membership we had to
- Clearly innovative and represent a significant step forward in
the technology itself or its utilisation.
- Scientifically credible based on secure principles and understanding.
- Of significant local content in terms of intellectual property
or embodied skills.
- Demonstrative marketable with and identified existing or potential
market advantage and a substantial identified market.
- Commercially attractive and likely to appeal to international investors
of offer opportunities for joint venturing.
- Socially and environmentally beneficial by meeting community needs
CatchLog being a Member of the ATS, can now be found in the ATS's monthly service directory and
at the ATS's web site. For more information about the ATS click http://www.ats.business.gov.au.